Monday, December 17, 2012

Candy Cane Nails!

Time to get festive! Like I said, I'm taking a break from the 31 Day Challenge to do some Christmas/New Years manis.

So here are some candy cane nails! Very simple, done with tape strips. My uncle's girlfriend asked me if I could give her a candy cane mani, so I thought I would practice on myself first, and I love it. I think it's so cute!







I used:
  • OPI: My Boyfriend Scales Walls
  • OPI: The Spy Who Loved Me
  • Seche Vite: Dry Fast Top Coat

5 comments:

  1. Oh, hello I've just discover your blog and I LOVE it, I love your style, I'll really like us to stay in touch...
    Would you like to follow each other?

    www.ladyparisienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Of course, I just followed you!

      Delete